vineri, 18 decembrie 2009

Rudolph, the red nose reindeer....nananananananaaa

Yes, I knew this will happen.... I saw that commng..... Mom was shopping in Accesorise and got me THESE!
This is Rudolph. I told mommy that I saw a sweet reindeer at Tweedles.. so she got me my own one for Christmas !!! yuppy

Here mom tries to take some pics of me.... but I'm not really in the mood ;)

Ok. are u done mom ???? I wanna play with Rudolph!!


Ok... at least it's over ! NOW I really felt Christmas is near!
ihihihihi
Pugs&kisses
Cioco-The PUG



6 comentarii:

  1. You look great, Cioco. Mommy tried the Rudolph thing on us too, but she did not manage to get pics. We run as fast as we could !!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. We love your scarf little one. You are so adorable new friend
    Benny & Lily

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. What a good sport you are and so adorable in your Reindeer ears and scarf!
    I think you look quite charming.
    Your really gettin in the holiday mood now- I can tell- and I love it!
    love
    tweedles

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you guys!!
    @Daisy&Nikos: you will get older and wiser too and sometimes you will know that letting mom take this kind of pics will bring you only advantages ;)

    @benny&Lilly: thank you guys ! You're soo sweet.

    @ Tweedles: yes, I try my best to get in the christmas mood.. :0)

    Wish u all a Merry Christmas and may Santa Paws brings you all u dream of!

    Pugs&Kisses
    Cioco-The PUG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. You are one cute pug blogger! And have some cute pug friends.


    Sequoia and Petunia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Awwwww Cioco - you are so cute in your Reindeer Antlers :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    RăspundețiȘtergere