duminică, 13 decembrie 2009

A great Get together in the parc ;)

I'm Nikos. And I'm 3 months old. But soon I will be a big pug. Sweet I'm already.

I'm Daisy. 'm Ninos bigger sis. 5 months old. But as u can see, I'm a crazy one ;)

Here we are all together. Me, Nikos, Daisy aaaand Biggieeeee ( u remeber Biggie from older posts. I was a bby pug back then :)

Hmmmm... u're small but I think we can be great friends :)

it's us. Let's share a secret guys ....;)



Hi all,
this was a great saturday in the parc with some new and some old friends. For Nikos it was his first time in the parc, so he was a little bit shy. Daisy is a great lady pug. And Biggie is getting bitter and stronger every week.
We've missed Cleo and Cookie, out two friends from another parc.
Enjoy the pics.
Pugs & Kisses
Cioco

5 comentarii:

  1. Great pics. We miss you guys, hope to get together again soon. We have a new pug friend that we want you to meet. :)

    Pugs & Kisses,
    Daisy & Nikos

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. How cute! It's so nice you got to meet up with so many other puggies in the park!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. All these photos are so adorable.
    I love the one where all the pugs are in a circle telling secrets- nose to nose!
    love
    tweedles

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. If the weather is not the worst, we'll arange a meeting in the parc next week-end ;)

    Pugs&Kisses
    Cioco

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. great, we'll talk them.

    Pugs & Kisses,
    Daisy & Nikos

    RăspundețiȘtergere