miercuri, 25 noiembrie 2009

Daisy & Nikos are in the house !!!

I'm Crazy Daisy !!! Why they call me like that ??? no idea ......;)

Hmmm..... you are my only one ..:)

yes sweety... I know ;)


I got the idea. When we're out of the house, we'll go for it!

Hey guys,
sorry for my absence, but my parents were for a short tripp to Berlin, to see the Placebo concert.. so I had plenty of time for my beauty speep :)
Now I'm back with some new pics: First meet Daisy & Nikos, two new frineds of mine.
They are sooo cute and I bet there are very restless ;)
Pugs & Kisses
Cioco




2 comentarii:

  1. Hey Cioco, thanks for this post. Hope we'll get together all the pugs in Romania. We look forward to playing with you :)

    Pugs & Kisses,
    Nikos & Daisy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Dais & Nikos are adorable. Thanks for sharing their pictures.

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    RăspundețiȘtergere